1) Irontech Receives API Licenses
Irontech is proud to be certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API) under license 4F-0434: Masts and Crown Block Assemblies and Quality Management System registration Q1-3180: Manufacture and Repair of Drilling and Well Servicing Structures. As of July 14, 2017 all of Irontech's masts are certified to carry the API 4F Monogram under our new license. API specifications are recognized world wide for equipment and operating standards. Our clients will receive the benefit of global recognition for quality and industry specification compliance that is provided by the API Monogram.
2) Irontech proudly commissioned Ex-cel Rig #6 (photo below)
Ex-cel Well Servicing Ltd., Oxbow, Sk.
Ex-cel Rig #6 Specifications:
SR 242 Double-Double Service Rig
- Irontech Tridem/Tridem Service Rig Carrier
- Irontech Double Drum Drawworks with auxiliary brake
- Irontech 104' Telescoping Mast (4-Lines Strung - 200,000 lbs. 6-lines strung - 225,000 lbs)
- Freestanding Hydraulic Outriggers
- Physical Pull Test to full mast rating
3) Currently being manufactured for inventory: 2017 Irontech SR242 Single-Double Service Rig. Rig equipped with 42x10 Chain Driven Drawworks, 47" Auxiliary Disc Brake, 20-Gallon Accumulator System, Hydraulic Freestanding Outriggers, 72' 160,000lbs. Stiff Mast, 5-Axle Tri-drive, Engine and Transmission to customer specifications, Carrier to be painted customer colours using Endura paint.
4) Currently being manufactured for inventory: 2017 Irontech SR242 Double-Triple Service Rig. Rig equipped with 42x10 Drawworks, Auxiliary Disc Brake, Lightweight Aluminum Freestanding Outriggers, 104' Telescoping Mast with 200,000lbs. hookload on 4-lines, 225,000lbs. on 6-lines and 250,000lbs. hookload on 8-lines, 6-Axle Tri-drive/Tri-steer Carrier, Engine and Transmission to customer specifications, Carrier to be painted customer colours using Endura paint.
5) Currently accepting trade-in rigs and auxiliary equipment. Upgrade your equipment by trading in your existing rig on a 2017 Irontech Service Rig. Top value for trade-in equipment along with financing on new equipment if required. Continue to work your existing rig until new rig is commissioned to avoid missing a billable hour!